We’re excited to begin planning the ISG Fall 2020 Book Clubs. We are currently seeking book club hosts. If you are interested in leading a group of colleagues through book club discussions, please sign up here.
Are you interested in virtual peer coaching? Please contact Eric, Richard, or Uzma if you would like to explore peer coaching opportunities in the online environment through observation of teacher or student work.
How can we celebrate student and teacher successes? Consider submitting to the ISG Learns Blog by clicking on this link.
Here are the Learning Office’s favorite articles, webinars, and videos for the week:
- Don’t forget to vote for the ISG Air Guitar Challenge. View all of the videos HERE. Then, vote for your favorite using the following FORM.
- Erma Anderson has her latest update which provides more information about critical areas and rich tasks. Make sure to check out her updated live binders.
- Don’t we all wish we could be as happy doing this right now?
- Who is this in your school? The many faces of zoom.
- Check out this cool Evolution of Dance (1950 - 2020).
- Some Good News by John Krasinski (Episode 5)
- Brilliant! Some parents have rewritten the Common Core Standards after having to homeschool during distance learning.
- Peter Dewitt offers 6 Reasons Students Aren’t Showing Up for Virtual Learning
- Post Malone does an amazing in-home cover concert of a Nirvana tribute.
- Looking for a way to determine credit/no credit? Check out this single point rubric you can use for distance learning. Feel free to make a copy and edit as you see fit.
- For those on Facebook, check out the group Global Educator Collective. There are now over 127,300 members all tackling distance learning and sharing resources.